We Believe Change Can Happen
Psychiatric Residential Treatment
Lighthouse Care Center of Augusta provides residential treatment for children and adolescents (ages 8-17). Our program provides intensive therapeutic treatment services, medication management, and family therapy.
Our residential treatment program is dedicated to nurturing residents in a manner that creates positive change and personal growth. We strive daily to give our most challenged youth the tools they need to overcome the obstacles they are facing, and we provide a highly-structured program that empowers the participants to reach their maximum potential through positive reinforcement.
- This program may be the best treatment option for children or teens who have been unsucessful in various acute, partial hospitalization or outpatient treatment settings.
- Using innovative programming as well as individual, group and family participation, the therapeutic experience will focus on a holistic approach that will ensure that resident needs will be identified and addressed appropriately.
- An initial multi-disciplinary assessment completed within 24 hours of admission may include: psychiatric, nursing, therapist and medication management.
- Treatment programming may include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TFCBT).
- Our educational department provides on-site school support.
- We are a provider of many insurance plans. Please call our Admissions Department for more information.
- For admissions please call 706-651-0005.
Help is Just a Phone Call Away
An Assessment and Referral Specialist is available 24 hours/7 days a week at 706.651.0005.
Physicians are on the medical staff of Lighthouse Care Center, but, with limited exceptions, are independent practitioners who are not employees or agents of Lighthouse Care Center. The facility shall not be liable for actions or treatments provided by physicians. TRICARE® is a registered trademark of the Department of Defense, Defense Health Agency. All rights reserved. Model representations of real patients are shown. Actual patients cannot be divulged due to HIPAA regulations.