Our Acute Stabilization Unit treats children and adolescents (ages 5-17) who need stabilization due to a situational crisis, or individuals who are exhibiting self-injurious, disruptive, and/or aggressive behaviors or posing a threat to others.
- An initial assessment will be completed within 24 hours by our multi-disciplinary team comprised of psychiatrists, nurses, and licensed therapists.
- Patients meet daily with mental health and medical partners and individualized treatment plans are created.
- In addition to psychiatric care, we provide individual therapy, family therapy, recreation therapy, group therapy, discharge planning, and medication management.
- Our educational department provides on-site school support.
- Please contact our Admission Department for questions regarding insurance information or to schedule a no-cost assessment.
Help is Just a Phone Call Away
An Assessment and Referral Specialist is available 24 hours/7 days a week at 706.651.0005.